Information & Design is Gerry Gaffney’s user experience (UX) and usability company, based in Melbourne, Australia.
Since 1991, we’ve been helping clients understand their users and design successful applications. We’ve worked in government, consulting, education, finance, risk & compliance, engineering and manufacturing.
We can help you understand the strategic and tactical steps to take to develop customer-centred products and services.
See some of the clients we’ve helped.
Most recent podcasts:
- Transforming & Measuring with Gerry McGovern
- UX Careers, with Cory Lebson
- An interview with Tom Vanderbilt, author of “You May Also Like: Taste in a World of Endless Choice
- Kayla Heffernan on insertables. Why do people insert non-medical RFID or magnet devices in their bodies?
- An interview with Tomer Sharon on how to validate – or invalidate – product ideas.