“It was exciting to realise that we really can do our own testing and improve quality.”
What You Will Learn
- What is meant by usability testing
- When to conduct usability testing
- How to conduct usability testing
- How to analyse, document and implement your findings and recommendations.
People who are interested in conducting usability testing in-house, or in commissioning agencies to conduct testing for them.
Participants will conduct a “guerilla” usability test session during the course and gain hands-on experience of the process.
- About usability testing
- Planning a test
- Choosing and recruiting participants
- Preparing materials and conducting a pilot
- Logistics and resources
- Conducting the test
- Analysing and documenting your results for action.
- One day.
We can run this course in-house for your organisation on demand.