“Helped us to look at usability problems from a user’s perspective as opposed to a developer’s perspective.”
What You Will Learn
- The meaning of usability and user-centred design
- The issues that people face when using web sites and software applications
- The benefits of usability
- How to understand users and their tasks
- How to apply user and business needs analysis during design
- How to evaluate the usability of a design.
- Website and software designers and their managers
- Business analysts
- Marketing personnel
- Anyone who has the task of understanding and implementing user-centred design.
This is an introductory course and is not suitable for people who are familiar with user-centred design p ractices.
- What is Usability?
- User Interface Issues
- Benefits of Usability
- Knowing the User
- Design Techniques
- Evaluation Techniques
- One day.
We can run this course in-house for your organisation on demand.