Provided a lot of information, but presented in a way that made sense to me.”
What You Will Learn
- What is meant by interaction design
- How to analyse and understand business and user requirements
- The ability to constuct scenarios for design and testing
- The ability to conduct interaction design
- An understanding of issues associated with different devices and platforms.
This fast-paced course is intended for people involved in developing interactive applications, and their managers.
Our hands-on exercises will include web, kiosk and mobile design.
- What is interaction design?
- Business needs analysis
- User needs analysis
- Functional requirements
- Tasks and scenarios
- Context of use
- User interface controls (widgets)
- Design principles
- Prototyping and documentation.
- One day.
We can run this course in-house for your organisation on demand.